We are thrilled you are interested in the New Legacy Home for Women!
We believe freedom is possible through Christ and honored you are exploring the New Legacy Home for Women as part of your steps to freedom.
If you are a lady struggling with a life crisis, a Lubbock resident, willing to work hard for 15 months, and needing a place to write a new life story, the New Legacy could be the answer to your prayer.
- Phase 1: Complete the Initial Interest form
- Phase 2: Complete In-Depth Application
- Write a minimum five-page life history letter that includes but not limited to a description of your childhood, history of trauma/abuse, addictions, criminal history, family relationships, and other significant relationships.
- Phase 3: Interview & Assessments
- In-Person Interview and Medical Assessment
- Referral Needed from one of the New Legacy Partners, such as Lubbock Dream Center Celebrate Recovery, Managed Care, and Road to Restoration, Freedom Ministries, and Partnering Churches